Welcome Falcon families! The teachers, staff, students and administration are very proud of our Fairview students and are excited to begin the 2016-2017 school year. Our staff believes that as parents you play an integral part in the development of your child and that together as a team we can make a difference. Our mission is to work in partnership with students, families, and community members, to educate the "whole child" in order to ensure student achievement and personal excellence. As parents, we encourage you to be actively involved in your child’s educational journey. Some ways to become involved include:
- Show an interest in your child’s work and read the material sent home.
- Visit our website at http://www.wasd.k12.pa.us/
- Check nightly with your child about homework and projects and lend a hand when necessary.
- Stay in close contact with the classroom teacher and support their efforts to do what is in the best interest of your child.
- For safety reasons, remind your child that they should not be at school until 8:40 unless they are eating breakfast.
Excellence in education is the result of hard work, high expectations, and people working together. We look forward to an outstanding year of working and learning at Fairview Elementary School.
Amanda Myers-Grade 5
Austin Ward-Grade 6
Rosemary Nestler-Media Specialist
August 16th- Kindergarten Back to School Night
August 18th-First Day for Students
August 23rd- Back to School Night for Grades 1-6