Medication Policy

Medications to be taken at school:

As per school district policy, if you take any medications while at school, or if you require an asthma inhaler or an Epi-pen you must have the appropriate forms completed by your doctor and on file in the health room.  This policy also pertains to over-the-counter medications that are regularly administered in the health room. The Medication Administration Authorization form can be accessed on the WASD webpage under "Health Services" or you may obtain a copy from the nurse's office.  A new form must be completed for each new school year.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 West Corporation. All rights reserved.